WENCESLAS广场 - STUDIO TERRACE
Floor No.7(with elevator)
|地址||Vaclavske namesti, 110 00 Prague, 捷克|
工作室混合居家般的舒适设施，如带冰柜，洗碗机，电磁炉，烤箱，微波炉，咖啡壶，电热水壶，锅具，板和玻璃，餐具和所有必要的炊具，娱乐中心，床上用品和冰箱设备齐全的厨房工作区，有益的元素。至于个性化服务的公寓是一家三星级酒店的水平。床单和毛巾。该公寓适合短期或长期住宿，并与电梯在7楼。面向 - 庭院。
KEY＆损坏押金50 EUR / 1000捷克克朗/ 1 - 5项
取消政策新年28.12 - 3.1：
最后的清洁和每4天清洗（上午11:00 - 下午7:00）
空调：免费，打折住宿我们收取5 EUR /夜
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 858 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 2341 US|
|超过2位住客的价格||$ 22 US 每晚每位住客加收|
simplemente, la mejor relación precio calidad excelente ubicación, tamaño, aseo de las dependencias simplemente lo recomiendo
Super Abwicklung der Reise, nettes Personal an der Rezeption. Grandiose Lage und traumhaftes Apartment. Nicht nur von der Ausstattung sondern auch die Zimmeraufteilung. Immer wieder gern. Sehr empfehlenswert
This is my first time using WIMDU and my LAST ONE.
I use to travel a lot and always using apartments instead of hotels.
Last trips I always used Airb&b (to give an example, only last year i rented a house in México an other in London), but I have also tried other webs or directly through the flats owners (Baqueira for skying, Sevilla, etc) directly and never had any problem.
In this ocassion everything was a dissaster.
1. They didnt give me the appartment i did book. They said they had several in the same location and depends in disponibility. False. I booked a particular flat and i expected to be hosted in that flat. I complained as soon as I saw it but did change me. I said, ok, I want to cancel and they didn´t want to give me my money back. They only offer a disccount of 20%, but that was not a solution.
Therefore I was forced to spend three days in an apppartment I would not have rented never. It was a FRAUD. Otherwise they would have let me cancel it. Thats whay they mix pictures of diferent appartements and afterwards they give you another thing.
2. The appartment was not clean. The bed was very noisy.The sheets were smaller than the bed. Same for the comforter. The kitchen was not very well equiped. The bathroom didnt have at least a bit of shampoo or soap, at least for the first day.
3. There was a distance about 15 minutes walk between the reception, where you pick up the keys, and the studio.
4. You dont deal directly with the owner. Its like a kind of agency.
Only things good were Location and WIFI (it worked perfect).
As i said, if they would have allowed me to cancel the reservation I could have understood that it was a mmisunderstanding, but since they didnt its clear a FRAUD.
I will never book again in WIMDU if they have flat owners like this. And of course i would share this horrible experience with all my friends, the ones know Airb&b beacause I recommended to them.
It was perfect, specially the location, we couldn't choose a better location in prague, 5minutes walkin from any interesting point. Check-in is done by a reception, so we didn't meet the owners. We didn't have any problem, in fact they were very kind, but it is just a point to take into account.
très bel appartement, bien situé même si le quartier est un peu bruyant. cependant il manque quelques ustensiles de cuisine ainsi que la planche à repasser. en dehors de cela tout était parfait.
super wohnung, super Lage, alles prima.
Friendly and hopeful host! Had a great time in Prag. Clean and well-recourced apartment.
Groot en van alle gemakken voorzien appartement hartje centrum van Praag. Geweldige locatie. Groot pluspunt: een ruim terras. Kortom: warm aanbevolen.
Das Apartment ist in einer super Lage auf dem Wenzelsplatz, hat eine Tiefgarage, ist perfekt eingerichtet. Man kann nur positiv beurteilen.
Sehr empfehlenswert. Peter
Elegant room, that looked even better than in the pictures.
* NOT facing the street (which is a plus, given the super central and noisy location).
* I tried to book on a very short notice (1 day before the arrival in Prague) and I got a reply less than one hour later.
* this is not really a cons, but maybe worth to mention. In the bathroom there were only two rolls of toilette papers (which is not that much for a 4 nights of staying). So we got more toilette papers and other basic stuff for breakfast at the Albert supermarket (in the nearby Palladium Shopping Center).