Silent home at the Synagoge - Apartment Zumin
Floor No.1(with elevator)
|地址||Károly körút, 1075 Budapest, 匈牙利|
The 150 years old Synagoge and Museum are just two corners away from the flat. Walking along the Károly Boulevard you will find the National Museum. By taking the Continent’s oldest underground you will get to our “Central Park”, where you will find the Zoo, the Széchenyi Thermal Bath and, at the Heroes’ Square, the Museum of Fine Arts and The Kunsthalle.
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
住宿规定1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|超过2位住客的价格||$ 10 US 每晚每位住客加收|
The flat is in a great position - just round the corner from the synagogue and many areas of interest are within walking distance. As Deak F Ter (transport interchange) is very near it was easy to travel all over the city on the metro.
Really good location within reach for major sights and close to the tube station. Nicely decorated flat with a nice view from the balcony. Wireless not working might be an issue for some.
Next time in Budapest, we will book the same for sure.
Lovely flat in a quiet and central Budapest street, we recommended to book it. Perfect view on the Gellert hill.
Sobre el anfitrión ninguna queja. Amable y correcta, y creo que pertenece a una empresma más grande; así que estaba todo muy claro y sin fines específicos ni intereses del inquilino. En cuanto al apartamento, bien en general, si se quiere cocinar algo apretada la cocina; aunque es de entender por las dimensiones reducidas del apartamento. Nosotros estuvimos 4 y se cabe bien, aunque de 2 a 3 mejor y para pareja ideal. Toda la marcha nocturna cerquísima que creemos es el mejor punto a destacar. Lo único negativo que el acumulador de agua caliente dura poco y si se duchan varias personas se acaba, pero bueno; es un mal menor!
+ : Flat with perfect location in Budapest. Ktichen and bathroom very nice. Host quite helpful.
- : Radiators without thermostat so we had to leave the windows open night and day ! Beds not really comfortable. TV not connected at all and WiFi rarely working. Ugly and dirty door mat just in the entrance not welcoming!
Gazpacho apartment is run by a friendly staff and located at a walking distance (2 mins) from Opera house and Jewish district cafes and ruin pubs. Very good value for money.
El piso encantador. Todo limpio, ordenado y en buen estado. Únicamente las sábanas parecían limpias pero con un olor a spray un poco raro.
La situación es excelente y el trato con el anfitrión amable y atento.
amazing trip! house located in downtown Budapest, beautiful and comfortable. I recommend it.
We stayed four days/3 nights in this very central apartment and really loved it. We could basically walk everywhere, but also the metro is only at 5 min. walking distance. The place is equipped with everything you need. We especially liked the mosaique-style kitchen and bathroom as well as the balcony. Everything was neat and clean, and our host Bianka was very friendly; she even let us stay a couple of hours longer as our return flight was late in the afternoon. We can definitely recommend that apartment and would rent it a second time.
Op zich een goed appartement, hoewel de foto's er beter uitzien dan de werkelijkheid! Interieur kan wel wat onderhoud gebruiken.
De toegang naar het appartement is erg oud en donker, niet echt prettig om 's avonds doorheen te lopen.