St. Julian's - Private Room
Floor No.(with elevator)
|地址||Triq Il-Forrest, MFN 1402 St Julian's, 马尔他|
Towels and bed sheets are provided. The area is excellent. only a few seconds away from the sea, beaches, restaurants, the banks, shopping malls, supermarkets, the Bus Stop, Taxi Stand, English Language Schools. cinema and night life.
I live in the same apartment with Blu, my cat.
I feel certain that you will enjoy your stay here, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
From the airport X2
From St Julians to Cirkewwa (Gozo Ferry - 20 mins ) 222
From St Julians to Marsaxlokk (Fishing Village and market) via Valletta 81 and 85
From St Julians to Mdina (the old Capital) via Valletta 51- 52 or 53
From St Julians to the 3 cities (Birgu, Bormla and Isla, commonly known as Vittoriosa, Cospicua and Senglea) via Valletta 2 or 3
住宿规定1. The water heater needs to be switched on 15 minutes prior to using and switched off after use.
2. Please leave the place as you found it, clean and tidy.
3. Please turn off all lights when not in use.
4. Dirty laundry will be washed on request.
5. .Do not hang wet towels on the bed or from the cupboard
6..Bedroom doors are always to be left closed.
7. The front door is not to be left open for any reason.
8. Never answer the door or the phone
9. Always close your bedroom windows before you leave the house in winter.
10. The kitchen may be used to make light snacks till 21.00. (Sandwiches, wraps and salads etc).
12. One has to inform the owner of the apartment prior to inviting friends home.
13.Wi-fi is available.
14. The price does not include food and toiletries
15. The owner lives in the same apartment and has a cat.
16. The owner does not accept people under the age of 18.
Keep the peace and enjoy your stay. :)
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||$ 201 US|
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||$ 501 US|
|超过1位住客的价格||$ 19 US 每晚每位住客加收|
Sabrina was a great host, very helpfull and with an open heart.
The Flat is komfortable and clean, I can absolutely recomend it.
een warm verblijf
Amazing host. Santina is a kind, funny and cheerful person. I would love to come back!