COZY FLAT IN THE CITY CENTER 4
Floor No.3(with elevator)
|地址||De Convento de Jerusalen, 46007 Valencia, 西班牙|
150 meters from the North Station and Xativa Metro Station (L3 and L5)
Street parking around the apartment is free .
Free Wi Fi
Ideal for couples and families
This apartment is very quiet and bright with modern decor, with a capacity for 3 people, newly renovated (May 2014).Second floor, our welcoming apartment offers one bedroom with a 1.50m bed and a 1,10cm single bed.It is located at Convento de Jerusalen Street, right in the city center.
No rumbling traffic noise at night and no Bars and Pubs in the street .Newly renovated (May 2014).
Sofa very spacious and super comfortable.
The open plan kitchen and living area receives plenty of natural light.
Ensuite bathroom with a large shower.
The kitchen is well-appointed.
• If travelling by car you can park for free in the streets around the apartment or park in a private parking close to the apartment the special price for our guests is 10€ a day.
• Luggages can be left with us if you wish to depart or arrive, later or earlier than the Check-in/Out.
• There is no problem for the Check-in late, if your arrive late at night, we will wait for you.
WILL FIND IN APARTMENT:
- Internet Wifi.
- A/C unit (heat and cold), which will come in handy during the hot summer months! and the electric heaters for the coldest winter days.
- Fridge,microwave, toaster,coffee maker, kettle.
- Bed linen and clean towels.
- Flat screen Smart TV.
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
- Great range of cooking utensils, dinnerware, pots and pans.
- Washing machine and laundry detergent.
- Shampoo, shower gel and soap.
- Oil, sugar, salt, coffee and much more.
• Child-Friendly: If you travel with your baby don´t worry about anything, we have cot with balusters, bedding, high chair and corner bath for your baby and a great stroller to be able to go for a walk comfortably. The apartment has heating for the comfort of your baby.
• Private Parking:100 meters from the apartment, 10 € /day.
• Supermarket next to the apartment.
• How long does it take to get to the apartment?
- From the airport 25 minutes by subway, by taxi somewhat less.
- From Joaquin Sorolla train station, 10 minutes walk.
- From North Station Valencia, 1 minute walk.
When you book we will help you plan your trip, you will receive by mail an link with the most important activities in the city so you can plan your visits, know prices, schedules and even purchase tickets, you can also rent bikes.
+++++ INTERACTION WITH GUESTS +++++
Jesus and Joserra will meet with you for the Check-in at the apartment, they will give you the keys and explain everything.Not worry about your bags if you arrive before the Check-in,we keep them.
Upon Check-in,you will have to pay in cash 25 € for the cleaning services.
Bookings with pets are subject to a supplement of 20 € per pet to be paid in hand in the Check-in.
+++++ THE NEIGHBOORHOOD +++++
Neighborhood is safe and the high street is in the center old town
The Colón street with all the shops within walking distance, the Barrio del Carmen where there is a wide range of bars and restaurants just 5 minutes walk away.
The Ruzafa fashionable area for its culture, tapas and pubs within 10 minutes walk away.
If you want to go to the beach, you have direct access to buses.
The apartment is in the center of Valencia, just a couple of minutes from the Town Hall and the Station Valencia Nord, the city's main train station from where you can catch trains to many areas of Spain.
It's also near Station High speed trains Joaquín Sorolla, just 10 minutes walk.
+++++ GETTING AROUND +++++
- How to get to the apartment from the AIRPORT?.
You have 2 options:
A) Take the metro line 3 (red line) or line 5(green line) and get off at Xativa Station is 2 minutes walk from the apartment, the journey is direct from the airport and takes 25 minutes. The ticket it costs € 4.90.
The last metro from the airport leaves at:
On Sundays and holidays about 23:28 h.
On Saturdays about 23:48 h.
Every day in July and August about 23:57 h.
The other days about 23:57 h.
B)The taxi Fixed rate from airport to the apartment is € 20. It takes no more than 15-20 minutes.
- How to get to the apartment from the TRAIN STATION?
The North Station is 1 minute walk from the apartment and Joaquín Sorolla Station is 10 minutes walk away, walking straight on is easy to find the apartment.
• Bookings with pets are subject to a supplement of 20 € per pet to be paid in hand in the Check-in.
• Check-in after 14.00pm ,Check-out before noon or by arrangement. Luggage can be left with us if you wish to depart or arrive, later or earlier than this time.
There is no problem for the Check-in late, if your arrive late at night, we will wait for you.
Smoking is not allowed in the rooms but you are free to smoke in the balcony or terrace. A smoke-free home is a healthier home for everyone.
Street parking around the apartment is free.EXCEPT on Tuesdays from 7:00 to 15:00 but if you prefer to park in a private car parking close to the apartment, the price for our guests is 10€ a day.
If you are interested let me know and I will reserve the car parking for you.
This is the name and address of private parking:
Calle San Vicente Mártir 83.
We hope that you will enjoy your stay in our apartment and we hope you will feel at home.
|Weekly rate for up to 3 guests||$ 424 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 3 guests||$ 1299 US|
|超过3位住客的价格||$ 11 US 每晚每位住客加收|
We had a very pleasant stay! Everything went smoothly, from the communication by email beforehand until the check-out. The hosts were always disposable, flexible and very friendly and helpful. The apartment is functional and quiet with some traditional style elements like brick walls and beam ceilings. Plus we think the apartment could not be located any better. Thanks for everything!
We spent a week in Valencia and the apartment was very nice. Joserra and Jesus were great hosts. The Apartment was very comfortable and there ist enough space for two or three guests. It is close to the old town and the next superkarket ist just two doors away. The Apartment contributed to us having great Holidays!
I stayed very very well in this flat it is wonderful And locate d in the city centre it s a good choice
The apartment is really superb! Very close to the centre of Valencia. The interior is wonderful, modern and very clean. The only small thing could complain about was that there is no oven to make a quick pizza or warm some bread up but we managed fine anyway.
Joserra was very very nice and friendly and even recommended a wonderful place to eat some churros.
My girlfriend and I would definitely choose this apartment again, we enjoyed our stay very much.
The flat was very nice. It was clean And confortable. It's in a very good position, in the center of valencia near the metro And the bus stop. Alfonso And Diego were two very nice And friendly people. I really suggest this flat if you go to valencia. :)
Hemos estado alojados 6 días en su apartamento, y todo ha sido genial
Muy muy amables y el apartamento en perfectísimo estado
Así da gusto, volvería a repetir sin lugar a dudas
Hemos tenido una muy agradable estancia en Valencia. Todo han sido facilidades en las demandas que hemos hecho y la atención ha sido excelente.
Quería agradecer tanto a Alfonso, como a Joserra, como a Jesús, lo q nos habéis
facilitado nuestra estancia en estas vaciones. Cualquier pregunta, siempre estais disponibles para dar una solución, te aconsejan sobre q sitios son lo mejores para comer, ellos mismos te dan un callejero y te explican todo d maravilla, q visitar, las playas...Sois unos anfitriones estupendos. El pisito muy acogedor, no lo falta d nada para poder pasar unos días. Y la zona estupenda. Un barrio de los más multicutural, situado muy cerca de la zona más céntrica. Para hacer turismos esta genial, xq se puede hacer andando, cerca d zonas d tapeteo y del casco antiguo para ver todo tipo d monumentos. Es fácil aparcar y si no hay un parking muy cerquita q cobran sólo 10€/día. Y el mercadona q está justo al lado. Muy bien todo. Muchas gracias X todo.
Todo perfecto!!!! Apartamento muy acogedor y agradable, todo muy limpio y perfectamente equipado. La situación estupenda (estás en pleno centro de Valencia pero en un ambiente sin ruidos). Y el trato de los propietarios mejor imposible: encantadores y super atentos. Cuando volvamos a Valencia, volveremos a ponernos en contacto para alquilar este estudio. De verdad que muy recomendable.