Modern Room Suite with WiFi (Citadelle)
|地址||Putnum Ave, 11221 New York, 美国|
Our modern, spacious, new construction brownstone is located in Brooklyn’s historical neighborhood of Bedford-Stuyvesant, famous for its tree lined streets and landmark brownstones. We are 10-15 minutes from The Brooklyn Art Museum, BAM (Brooklyn Academy of Music), Prospect Park, Fort Greene, and Brooklyn’s Botanical Garden.
Master Bedroom room has:
1 King Size Bed (2 Separate Twin Beds are available upon request for a fee of $30 ( 2 Single 39 in / 97.5 cm Beds / 1 guest maximum per bed)
*Full Private Bathroom
Fresh Clean sheets, towels and blankets
Hardwood floors (low allergen environment)
*Use of Shared Common Area:
Use of Full Kitchen
Cooking / Eating utensils
Coffee / tea facilities
(The guest room is located in a 3 Bedroom Apartment (Minimum 2 guests per room / 6 guests maximum occupancy for entire apartment)
Less than 5 minute walk to:
Laundry Mat with drop off service at intersection of the block
Key Food )Grocery Store)
Homeland Organic Market (Grocery, Deli, Cafe)
Saraghina (Specialty Pizzeria, Cafe)
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in reservation may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. An additional charge or $20 per person per night for guests in addition to guest party will be assessed.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Absolutely NO SHOES worn indoors. Please remove shoes upon entering the home. Spa slippers will be provided or bring your favorite slippers for indoors use.
8. PARKING – Alternate Street Parking is available. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. TOILET - The toilet and plumbing system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the plumbing / toilet system, you could be charged damages of up to $1000.
10. Please Keep Apartment Clean and Tidy At All Times
Wash, dry and place dishes back into cabinets after each use. Clean stove and counters after use. Never leave dishes in the sink. Remove leftover food from sink after use and dispose in garbage
11. Recycle by separating plastic bottles, metal (cans) and glass into a plastic bag and dispose in blue recycle bin in front of the house
12. Always Lock Doors
13. No sleeping on living room sofa or removing sofa pillows for sleeping
14. Damages and Noncompliance to house rules will result in additional charges and deductions from security deposit:
15. Refundable Security Deposit: A Refundable Security Deposit (Damage Deposit) of $200
USD is due immediately upon receipt of booking confirmation
i. Acceptable payment methods are:
a) Credit card - Contact us
b) PayPal - additional fees will apply
ii. Payment method details will be disclosed upon receipt of booking confirmation
iii. Upon cancellation, the entire security deposit will be refunded
Option A: The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 2 days of the Checkout
Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
Option B: The deposit is non-refundable when applied toward the rental fees.
Example: Additional nights, additional guests, upgrades or purchases
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
16. After Hours Early / Late Check in $30 Fee -- Additional Services are required to accommodate check in /check out after hours. After Hours Service fee will be charged for any Early Check in before 4pm, Late Check in starting by 9pm and Late Check Out after 9am.
We had a great stay at the Citadelle Suite!
Located in the heart of Brooklyn, in a very friendly and safe neighbourhood.
The place was clean and looks just like in the pictures.
Thumbs up for everything!!!
The place was fine, you get what you pay for. Thais was nice and helpful whenever we needed help with anything.
Me and a friend had the Cozy Suite Citadelle with private bathroom. This is a bit more expensive than the other rooms, but the private bathroom is convenient: I recommend it. A big problem was the fact that we didn't have hot water for three days, so we couldn't properly shower in our apartment or on our floor. Thais offered us to shower in one of the bathrooms on the first floor.
Before booking, we read the comments of other guests and can confirm: from our experience the neighbourhood is mostly black, but the people on the street were always extremely nice, greeting you when you walk by. Not once did we get into trouble. Some of the other guests thought breakfast was included: it is not. But we also knew that before coming.
One final negative note: we experienced problems on the last day of our stay. Our plane was leaving at 10 PM in the evening, so we repeatedly told Thais we would like to leave the place at 7 PM. We also paid for the possibility to leave our luggage protected in the apartment. But in the morning we were told that we had to get out and so had to take our luggage, which kind of ruined our last day.
All in all, the place was OK and Thais is nice.
I stayed with my girlfriend for 4 nights at this place and the stay was great. The owner was very accommodating. The only negative thing I have to say is about the bed. They could do a lot better than the one I stayed at. Otherwise I would recommend this place.
War sehr schöne und angenehme Atmosphäre.
Ich würde gerne und sofort wieder hier wohnen.
My husband and I stayed at this "Sleep in this cozy sanctuary" located in Bed Stuy in New York. It is very close to the subway station and you can be in the heart of NYC in 15-20 mins. The trains also run 24hrs. We often went out early in the morning and returned late at night so we could see as much of NYC as possible and we felt safe walking home at night. The area has tree lined streets and it is a middle class area and lots of families with children. If your concerned about walking home at night please don't be it's a very quiet area as well and there were always other people who were making their way home when we were. Our host was very friendly and accommodating and pretty much gave us a key to the upper floor and left us to our own devices. There are three separate rooms located on the upper floor and you can safely leave all your belongings in the room as you can lock your door. If I had to say one negative (this is at a push) the room is a little cramped for two with luggage but with some organisation it works fine and for the location to NYC it was a small thing we could live with. We met other people during our stay who were also very nice. The apartment itself has a fully functioning kitchen (cooker, microwave, plates, utensils etc) and it was very classy throughout. Would highly recommend staying here. Karen and Paul Moles, New Zealand
Estuvimos aqui a finales de agosto. Al llegar ya nos exigió 20$/dia por el aire acondicionado (que evidentemente no pagamos)
La habitación pequeña, el baño tuvimos que compartirlo con un grupo de 3 chicos que estaban en la ciudad de fiesta y tuvimos que aguantar sus gritos cada noche hasta tarde al dar nuestra puerta justo a la mesa de la zona común.
El metro no está lejos pero lo necesitarás para absolutamente todo, así que el presupuesto para transporte se disparará.
Además, al volver ya a mi país cuando me devolvió el dinero del depósito me habia cobrado $15 por limpieza excesiva y 15$ por tener que lavar los platos.
Cabe destacar que, sabiendo de experiencias de huespedes anteriores, dejamos todo limpio -incluida la nevera llena de cosas caducadas de anteriores huéspedes- y dejamos TODOS los platos limpios y puestos a secar. Aún así nos cobró ese dinero.
En resumen nada recomendable, además sumando el metro te acabará saliendo por el mismo precio que dormir en manhattan, pudiendo aprovechar más el tiempo (45min de Putnam ave a manhattan +45 volver)
El barrio sí es recomendable, choca al llegar pero está lleno de vida.
Buscad lugares mejores; los hay, y muchos.
Gute Variante um New York zu entdecken...man hat eine gute Anbindung an die Ubahn. Mit der Vermieterin hatten wir nur sehr wenig Kontakt, sie wohnt im Erdgeschoss. Die anderen Bewohner des Apartments waren nett. Insgesamt alles in allem sehr einfach( quietschendes Bett, wenig Geschirr in der Küche, hellhörig), aber für den Preis völlig in Ordnung!
The accomodation was clean and it was not too far away from Manhattan but after many very good experiences with private host this was not very good in comparison. It was very hot and the air condition would have cost additional 20$ per night, there was no space at all to put clotges or towels (small cupboard was blocked by desk and had not even one hanger and the kitchen offered only four plastic plates and cups. Also the bed makes loud noises when you move and the neighbours can be ver loud up to 3am. In short: the accomodation is ok but I am sure there are much better options for that money.
Thais war sehr hilfsbereit und freundlich. Auch war das Appartement sehr sauber. Klein aber fein!!
Die Aufenthalt war sehr nett, die Wohngung sauber, alles Wichtige, was man brauchte war da. Das Zimmer ist recht klein und lag zur Strasse raus, es war aber nicht übermäßig laut, ist ein ruhiges Viertel. Bei Fragen konnte man jederzeit kommen. Alles in allem gut machbar, wenn man nicht viel Zeit im Zimmer verbringt. Und dafür ist man ja nicht in New York:)