OLD TOWN SQUARE - STUDIO的Dusni
Floor No.2(with elevator)
|地址||Dušní, 110 00 Prague 1, 捷克|
公寓为35平方米计算的总带起居卧室，双人床（180×200厘米）的双人沙发床，厨房和原装陶瓷地板的浴室。工作室融合了居家般的舒适设施，如与冰箱冰柜，电磁炉，微波炉，咖啡壶，电热水壶，锅具，板和玻璃，餐具和所有必要的炊具，娱乐中心，床上用品和工作区，拥有设备齐全的厨房有用的元素。至于个性化服务的公寓是一家三星级酒店的水平。床单和毛巾。公寓与电梯二楼。面向 - 庭院。
NON STOP中央接待下标志,, APART酒店前台,,
KEY＆损坏押金50 EUR / 1000捷克克朗/ 1 - 5项
必须以现金支付抵达 - 退还对退房
取消政策新年28.12 - 3.1：
最后的清洁和每4天清洗（上午11:00 - 下午七时00）
空调：免费，打折住宿我们收取5 EUR /夜
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 762 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 2080 US|
|超过2位住客的价格||$ 19 US 每晚每位住客加收|
This is my first time using WIMDU and my LAST ONE.
I use to travel a lot and always using apartments instead of hotels.
Last trips I always used Airb&b (to give an example, only last year i rented a house in México an other in London), but I have also tried other webs or directly through the flats owners (Baqueira for skying, Sevilla, etc) directly and never had any problem.
In this ocassion everything was a dissaster.
1. They didnt give me the appartment i did book. They said they had several in the same location and depends in disponibility. False. I booked a particular flat and i expected to be hosted in that flat. I complained as soon as I saw it but did change me. I said, ok, I want to cancel and they didn´t want to give me my money back. They only offer a disccount of 20%, but that was not a solution.
Therefore I was forced to spend three days in an apppartment I would not have rented never. It was a FRAUD. Otherwise they would have let me cancel it. Thats whay they mix pictures of diferent appartements and afterwards they give you another thing.
2. The appartment was not clean. The bed was very noisy.The sheets were smaller than the bed. Same for the comforter. The kitchen was not very well equiped. The bathroom didnt have at least a bit of shampoo or soap, at least for the first day.
3. There was a distance about 15 minutes walk between the reception, where you pick up the keys, and the studio.
4. You dont deal directly with the owner. Its like a kind of agency.
Only things good were Location and WIFI (it worked perfect).
As i said, if they would have allowed me to cancel the reservation I could have understood that it was a mmisunderstanding, but since they didnt its clear a FRAUD.
I will never book again in WIMDU if they have flat owners like this. And of course i would share this horrible experience with all my friends, the ones know Airb&b beacause I recommended to them.
Elegant room, that looked even better than in the pictures.
* NOT facing the street (which is a plus, given the super central and noisy location).
* I tried to book on a very short notice (1 day before the arrival in Prague) and I got a reply less than one hour later.
* this is not really a cons, but maybe worth to mention. In the bathroom there were only two rolls of toilette papers (which is not that much for a 4 nights of staying). So we got more toilette papers and other basic stuff for breakfast at the Albert supermarket (in the nearby Palladium Shopping Center).
Hello there! First of all, thanks to David for advertising his space for rent in Prague 1. We have never imagined that the location is going to be super strategic! It is like you get down from your apartment and you could see the old town in the next lane! See how strategic it is located? We are very much satisfied with the service. Not only the team are very responsive and prompt to our questions, they are very helpful too. About the house? As i mentioned earlier, it is definitely strategically located. walking distance to all the tourist hot spots. No kidding! the house is clean, with all the basic things needed provided accordingly. Last but not least, i love this aparment and satisfied with the service provided, highly recomended! We had a splendid time at Prague and this apartment is an added point for making our short trip very convenient when exploring beautiful city of Prague.
Super schöne Wohnung mit spektakulären Blick über Prag. Wir hatten einen sehr angenehmen Aufenthalt.
Schöne Unterkunft - Top Lage
Die Wohnung ist wirklich schön und super zentral gelegen. Man hat in der Wohnung alles was man braucht, und die Sehenswürdigkeiten sind alle zu Fuß zu erreichen.
Aber was man wissen sollte: Wenn man einen Balkon braucht sollte man auf jeden Fall eine Anfrage schreiben, wir hatten in unserer Wohnung keinen - was uns jedoch nicht gestört hat. Jedoch: Wir sind mit dem Auto angereist und hatten deshalb extra nach einer Wohnung mit Parkmöglichkeiten gesucht. Leider haben wir erst bei unserer Ankunft in Prag erfahren, dass die Parkplätze sich nicht an der Wohnung befinden, sondern bei der Adresse wo man den Schlüssel abholt. Die Parkplätze kosten auch 25 Euro/Tag und sind nur begrenzt vorhanden. Diese Infos hätten wir gerne vor unserem Trip gehabt, da dies unsere Anreise ziemlich umständlich gemacht hat.
Wir hatten dann die Möglichkeit im Palladium, einem Einkaufszentrum in der Nähe zu parken, was auch 700 CZK kostet.
Alles in Allem kann ich die Wohnung empfehlen!
suuper zentral, lage ist optimal für einen kurztrip, völlig ausreichend für 2 personen, schöner altbau, sauber - hat alles bestens funktioniert, wir waren sehr zufrieden :)
The Holiday flat lies directly in the centre of the "old town", perfect for various sightseeing trips in this beautiful City. We had 4 double-bed rooms and 2 bathrooms, necessary for our 7 persons. The rooms are big and the ceilings were high. The floors feature warm parkett or new Laminat. All rooms have been very clean.
Only the bathrooms´ sanitary installation and shower curtain could be renovated to improve the all in all good Impression.
Very nice apartment. Good location with Metro and tram by the door. Access to the terrace via "the roof" . Lose tiles on the floor of the terrace! Lots and lots of hangers four the close was very nice.
We stayed in Apartment 806 and our stay was just awesome. The apartment is super cute, clean, nicely furnished and there's much sunlight shining through the windows. The terrace with the view is soooo cool. In the kitchen, we found everything that we needed and all in all we felt super comfordable. We will be back for sure! Thank you :)