Spacious/Airconditioned apartment on Chapel St.
Floor No.(with elevator)
|地址||Commercial Rd, 3181 Melbourne, 澳大利亚|
Situated in one of Melbourne's iconic building, this oversized 1 bedroom apartment is very spacious and ideal for holiday makers and business people.
Flooded with natural light and situated right in the middle of Prahran, this apartment doesn't disappoint. It has all the mod cons - gourmet kitchen with granite tops, all appliances such as dishwasher, fridge, microwave and gas cooktop and electric oven. The spacious bathroom has a full size bath with shower as well as a hideaway laundry with washing machine. Also included is a 42" Samsung LCD TV, air-conditioning & heating, along with a supply of bedding and towels makes your stay extremely comfortable.
Location is everything!
Prahran is a busy little hub which is situated approx 4kms or 3 train stops from the city. It has an abundance of trendy bars, cafes and restaurants and if you're after a spot of shopping, there are plenty of boutique and high street shops along Chapel Street. There's no need to catch a cab as there is so much on offer right at your door step - all within walking distance. There are even shops downstairs!
• Boutique shopping on Chapel & Greville Street
• Prahran Markets - full of gourmet food.
• Cafes, bars & restaurants (see below)
• Prahran Train station (5 min walk)
• Trams along Chapel Street & Commercial Road
• Jam Factory & Como cinemas (10-15 min walk)
• Prahran outdoor pool (5 min walk)
• Supermarkets next door
• Gyms offering casual visits (Cato St - opp balcony)
Prahran and Windsor has seen an abundance of new and very cool restaurants popping up around Chapel and High Street (1 block down).
Some of the local faves which are a 5 mins walk:
- Dukes Cafe on Chapel Street (best coffee!)
- Hanoi Hannah - High Street (3 doors up - modern Vietnamese)
- Charlie Dumpling - High Street (5 doors up - modern Chinese)
- Saigon Sally - Duke Street off Chapel St (Modern Asian)
- That Thai Place - Authentic Thai and cheap on Chapel Street
- Orange Cafe/Bar on Chapel Street
- Boston Kid on Chapel Street
- Sticky Beak Cafe - Green Street off Chapel St
- Fonda Mexican - Chapel Street
- David's Chinese Yum Cha - Cecil St off Chapel St
- Hooked - fish & chips on Chapel St
- St Edmunds Cafe - St Edmunds Street
Dryer no longer works.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 753 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 2664 US|
|超过2位住客的价格||$ 4 US 每晚每位住客加收|
Just back in Scotland after a month in Australia. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and Wendy's Melbourne apartment is in a fabulous location - shops, cafes and trams all just minutes away. Definitely a great place to be.
An excellent apartment very handily situated in Prahran, with an excellent selection of shops on Chapel Street and adjacent areas. The apartment itself is on the 1st floor above a food court and shops, with 2 supermarkets very close by. If you want to visit Melbourne but want the flexibility of being able to cater for yourself rather than hotels, this is well worth considering. A really nice kitchen and bathroom, big TV, and balcony which got about 3 hours of sun even in winter.Trams directly outside, as is a taxi rank, and the train station about 5 minutes walk.
Super Standort mitten im sehr belebten South-Yarra. Alle Restaurants etc. direkt vor der Türe. sehr gute Ausstattung. wg. der Lage nichts für geräuschempfindliche Menschen .
Ich würde wieder kommen .
Surprisingly quiet place to stay, right by the trams and shops of Chapel Street.
The apartment was ideal for a couple.