Central Well equipped Apartment
|地址||Kmochova, 15000 Prague, 捷克|
- entrance hall with wardrobe
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave oven
- optimal occupancy 2 people
- maximum occupancy 3 persons
This is our newest apartment in this building. It has 30 square meters and is equipped with a double bed and a folding sofa bed. In the apartment, you find also a fully equipped kitchen, a cloakroom and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
- central location, only 15 walking minutes or 5 minutes by tram to Prague's Old Town
- free parking in front of the house and in all the neighboring streets
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- satellite TV/Radio (Astra+Hotbird) plus additional radio with CD player
- fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- daily till midnight open shop just 50 meters away
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 400 meters away
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- use of our washing machine possible for a small fee
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- detailed journey description to the apartment
- upon arrival you will receive many valuable tips and information
- english language support
住宿规定no special rules
|超过2位住客的价格||$ 14 US 每晚每位住客加收|
Siamo stati molto bene, l'alloggio era comodo per la visita della città e tranquillo.Bernhard poi ci ha accolti con grande cordialità e dandoci ottime dritte!
Wir sind sehr zufrieden, haben hier drei Nächte verbracht. Die Wohnung war genau wie hier beschrieben, alles war tatsächlich drin, mit dem Ein- und Auschecken hat es schnell und problemlos geklappt. Die Lage ist super, es gibt viele günstige Restaurants und Einkaufsmöglichkeiten in unmittelbarer Nähe. Beim Einchecken haben wir persönlich von unserem Gastgeber (Bernhard) wertvolle Informationen zu Geldwechsel, Transport- und Einkaufsmöglichkeiten samt einem Stadtplan von Prag bekommen. Auf jeden Fall empfehlenswert für Studenten und andere, die gerne Geld sparen wollen.
+++ Das Appartement ist recht zentral auf der ruhigeren Ostseite der Moldau gelegen und tags wie nachts sehr gut mit UBahn und Tram zu erreichen. Es befindet sich im 3. Stock eines sanierten Prager Altbau und hat Blick auf einen hellen grünen ruhigen Innenhof. Im Umkreis gibt es einige Parks und eine schöne Wohngegend zu erkunden. Der Service ist nett und hilfreich - man bekommt bei der Anreise viele Infos ausgehändigt und hat ansonsten seine Ruhe - Ansprechpartner sind aber immer erreichbar und hilfreich gewesen.
- - - Die Inneneinrichtung ist leider etwas lieblos und karg. Die Ausstattung ist auf das wichtigste beschränkt. Leider fehlten auch einige Küchenutensilien. Ein weiterer Minuspunkt war die Sauberkeit: Oberflächlich ok, aber sonst eher staubig und schmutzig in den Ecken sowie in der Küche und feucht im Bad.
Es wird sich also recht gut um die Gäste, jedoch weniger um die Wohnung gekümmert.
Wonderful place to stay at! The flat itself is nicely done up, the flat has a lovely owner. The area is recommendable because of its human prices - pubs and restaurants aren't that expensive.
Thank you, Bernhard, for the opportunity of staying at your place and especially for the useful information about the local surroundings!
All the best and take care!
The best of the apartment is the area in which is located. You have everything nearby. Bernard was very kind to us. I think you should invest some money on improvements because you could get out fantastic.You need to change and reform the bathroom furniture. If this improvement is a highly recommended apartment.
The localization is great, near to everything by foot. The flat is comfortable. Bernhard is very nice and helpful man. He is a trustworthy host. Thank you Bernhard for everything.
It is in the centre of Prague, so you do not have to take public transport to reach your destination.
The studio was really nice, quiet and comfortable and the host was really kind and attentive. The transaction to rent the studio was fast too.
Thank you so much!
Place is very well situated, about 30min of slow walk to the Mala Strana or new city. House from the outside looks very poor and scary but inside is very tidy and bright. Like it states in description, flat is very well equiped, lots of glasses, cofee express, microwave etc. everything what you need to p[repare warm breakfast or dinner. there is tramway stop abiout 5min by walk and even closer to the shop with alkohol and groceries. there is just one thing that was not right. 1. no information from the host that actually not him is going to welcome us in the flat, no information about hopw to contact that person. by the front door of the building intercom was crushed and we were waiting about 30min to get into the building. luckyl, after we uncripted phone number ( no information about prefix, is that cech number or german?) to contact the host, we were able to phone him and enter the flat. Besides that whole stay was absolutely marvoulus.
On the plus side, the apartment is quite spacious (especially for two people) and very quiet - no signs of the infamous Prague nightlife to be heard. It is simply furnished but the beds are comfortable. The sofa bed, which we did not use, looked really battered and dirty tho.
The host was available, and the check in smooth, they waited for our arrival around midnight.
On the minus side, the apartment had an intense smoke smell that was really quite unpleasant, we tried opening windows and even buying an air freshener but the smell pushed us to spend as much time as we could outside.