Studio to rent in London zone 2 #S2
|地址||Stanley Gardens, NW2 4QJ London, 英国|
Medium Studio Apartment for max 2 people (#S2) is in Willesden Green (zone 2) – a thriving area located in North West London on Jubilee Line. This widely diverse area is popular among renters, students and holiday makers, as well as young professionals for an affordable short term accommodation.
This is a PRIVATE FLAT with its own kitchen and en-suite bathroom.
NOT SHARED WITH OTHERS.
FREE WIFI CONNECTION. TAX INCLUDED. BILLS ARE INCLUDED, but NOT ELECTRICITY (the apartment has an electricity meter, which will be topped up by a client on pay as you go system).
ABOUT THE LISTING:
Floor: Ground Floor
Self-contained fully equipped kitchen with Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Cooker/Oven, Vacuum Cleaner (comunal use - hallway area), Cutlery and Kitchenware
Private bathroom with a soap and a roll of toilet paper
Fresh Bed Linen and Towels on ARRIVAL
Furniture: wardrobe, chairs, chest of drawers, dining table/coffee table TV
ADDITIONAL ITEMS (on request):
Iron and ironing board
Additional set of keys
Washing machine liquids and detergents
Parking and storage spaces
Underground: Willesden Green, zone 2, Jubilee Line, 3 min. walk
Local daily and 24 hours buses
Less than 25 min. from Central London (by underground)
You can’t beat the Jubilee line and the buses out of Willesden Green travel in every direction around or across London. From 12 September 2015, you will be able to travel on the Jubilee all night (24 hours service) on Fridays and Saturdays.
Fast access to main points of interest in London (by public transport from Willesden Green station):
Wembley Stadium: 18 min.
Green Park, Hyde Park: 20 min.
Big Ben, Westminster, London Eye: 30 min.
Notting Hill: 35 min.
Camden Town: 30 min.
Madame Tussauds: 20 min.
National Gallery: 30 min.
British Museum: 30 min.
M&M Worlds, Leicester Square: 30 min.
Soho, China Town: 30 min.
BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir (Neasden Temple): 30 min.
Regents Street, Oxford Circus: 20 min.
Piccadilly Circus: 25 min.
The Regent’s Park, ZSL London Zoo: 25 min.
Primerose Hill: 25 min.
Southbank, Waterloo: 35 min.
Covent Garden: 30 min.
London Bridge, The Shard, Borough Market: 30 min.
Sky Garden: 35 min.
Tower Bridge, Tower of London: 35 min.
Canary Wharf: 40 min.
Emirates Air Line, O2 Arena: 50 mins.
Harrods, Knightsbridge: 30 min.
Selfridges: 18 min.
Westfield (Shepherd’s Bush): 40 min.
Westfield (Stratford): 40 min.
FOOD & GROCERIES:
Sainsbury’s Food Supermarket walking distance
Local Sainsbury's Foodsupermarket in front of station
Local Food & Wine groceries shops walking distance
Local Kebab & Burgers walking distance
Pharmacy walking distance
Various Pubs and Restaurants walking distance
Local High Street (various shopping) walking distance
• Check in time: from 2pm – 8pm.
• Late check in: After 8pm. Additional fee: £20.00. This fee is automatically added to the total bill, which you must pay in full on arrival.
• Early check in: before 2pm. Additional Fee: £20.00 Subject to availability. This fee is automatically added to the total bill, which you must pay in full on arrival.
• Checkout time: before 11 am.
• Smoking IS NOT permitted in the apartments or in any other area of the property.
• You can come with your pet. Additional fee: £30.00. Please inform us about it before the booking is confirmed.
|每週價格||$ 521 US|
|月租价格||$ 2041 US|
Appartement plutôt confortable et propre dans un quartier tranquille et proche du métro (centre de Londres accessible en 20 minutes). L'équipement est minimal (peu de vaisselle et couverts, pas du tout de produits de première nécessité, y compris du papier hygiénique). Contacts assez impersonnels avec la propriétaire mais check-in rapide et efficace.
Il s'agit d'une maison divisée en appartements très très mal insonorisés : la voisine du dessus avec ses talons et ses éclats de voix a été difficile à supporter! Une tache peu ragoutante de dégât des eaux au mur et personne pour prendre en charge la gestion des poubelles de l'ensemble des appartements, qui s'accumulent devant l'entrée, de même qu'un jardinet plein de mauvaises herbes et jonché de détritus sont les autres points négatifs qu'il serait assez facile d'améliorer.
Globalement, pour Londres, c'est assez correct pour le prix.
Per essere d'aiuto a chi deve valutare se affittare questo monolocale elencherò quelli che, dal mio punto di vista, sono tutti i pro e contro.
• Condizioni monolocale - la descrizione e le foto pubblicate corrispondono esattamente a quelle che sono le condizioni del monolocale (eccezion fatta per il bagno e lo spazio esterno al balcone). I mobili ed il letto sono puliti ed in buone condizioni.
• Servizi – WiFi gratis, acqua calda per la doccia sempre disponibile, frigorifero perfettamente funzionante (non abbiamo avuto modo di utilizzare la cucina e gli utensili a corredo).
• Posizione comodissima - il monolocale si trova a circa 300 mt dalla stazione della metro di Willesden Green (linea Jubilee) ed alle fermate dei bus.
• Assistenza in loco ineccepibile - puntualità e cortesia per la consegna delle chavi, tempestività nella risoluzione di un problema relativo alla fruibilità del WiFi.
• Zona - servitissima di supermercati, farmacie, lavanderie, locali (ristoranti, pub, chicken food) ed un magnifico bar italiano dove servono un ottimo espresso.
• Condizioni generali – il bagno non è quello fotografato ed il lavandino è veramente minuscolo con rubinetti non perfettamente funzionanti; lo spazio antistante il balcone è molto trascurato e di conseguenza abbastanza sporco (noi non lo abbiamo mai usato!); accanto al portone di ingresso ci sono i bidoni dell’immondizia che, dopo un paio di giorni, oltre ad emanare un cattivo odore hanno favorito la presenza di mosche; non c’è l’aspirapolvere e gli asciugamani erano sono 2 da vasca (ma ad onor del vero avendoli noi portati da casa non li abbiamo richiesti!)
In conclusione se cercate una sistemazione con un buon rapporto qualità/prezzo (tenendo presente i costi alberghieri di Londra) senza molte pretese, comodissimo per visitare la città di Londra, in una zona tranquilla, da utilizzare per dormire questo monolocale fa al caso vostro.
Tanto Irene como sus compañeros fueron muy amables en el trato con nosotros, sin embargo, he de decir que el apartamento que nos entregaron, a pesar de estar en la misma dirección, no era el mismo que en las imágenes, era totalmente diferente, aunque estaba muy bien y bastante completo y limpio. Sin embargo en las características ponía que disponía de wifi y eso no es cierto, no tenia conexión a internet. Por esos dos pequeños detalle le doy 4 estrellas, si no hubiera sido por eso todo habría sido perfecto.
We had a lovely experience in London thanks to this apartment. It is close to the underground station and the bus stop that took us to the City of London. It is very clean and confortable except fot the sofa (ideal only for one person). In the neighborhood there are different supermarkets where you can find everything you need. The staff was kind and helped us to bring the luggages to the 2nd floor. We will definitely book again if we go to London in the future.
Unfortunately my experience was rather negative. The room was quite noisy and I was not aware of that. It was quite difficult to sleep. I can't recommend this room to my friends.
The flat has a very strong smell of mold/dirty pipes. We have communicated to the property owner on the very first day and after our 21 days stay no one has come to solve this problem. On top of this, the shower has an electronic water heating device inside it, which is very dangerous. My wife and myself had electric shocks twice. We had to stay 2 days without using the shower until the property owner has replaced the old device for a new one. I wouldn't recommend this flat unless it is your last resort.
A very good location, close to the subway station, and a very good value for money! The apartment is really small but perfect for a short journey. The owners are kind and helpful. I would definitely advise this apartment.
Great studio! Just as it was described and looked exactly like the pictures. Very clean! The full kitchen was shared by two flats, but this wasn't an issue. You also get a microwave and small fridge in the studio. Bathroom was small, but worked fine for my stay with two people. Overall it was a great experience.
The pictures that are on the website are NO WHERE near what the actual apartment looked like! This property is less than filthy! There is a large misrepresentation.
I suggest that someone actually look at this property. The light switches in the hallway didn't work, the shower by no means had new cauking in it, the floor boards in the shower area are rotting and oh, 1/2 roll of toilet paper for 8 days for two people!!
There is a sink yes, nothing to wash with or dry the dishes with, we had to purchase. The dishes were mismatched from somebody's basement junk and dirty, they had to be washed before even using a glass!
This is not even close to what we expected. The pillows were flat and who knows how clean. The two bath towels which were left were well used and the hangers in the closet were so dusty, they couldn't be used....we had nothing to wipe them with unless we wanted to used one of the two towels were were supplied with as a hand towel and a towel for the floor ....
Would never trust the pictures again as a hostel would have been a better option but as the traveller, you are at the mercy of who you trusted and who took your money.
Amazing apartment with really good location! And good service! I would love to stay here again!