Ingenious apartment near river Rhine
|地址||Steinkribbenstraße, 40597 Düsseldorf, 德国|
- Direct near river Rhine (3min. walking distance)
- Popular residential location in the district "Benrath" (shopping, services, medical care)
- Public transport within a few minutes walk away (metro and tram stop)
- Downtown about 20 minutes. away by public transport
- Proximity to the castle "Benrather Castle"
- Proximity to the University
- Apartment with semi-circular balcony - views of a big beautifully landscaped leafy residential park
- Living area with couch, chic design cupboard and large flat screen TV
- Sleeping in proper beds 1.60mx 2.00m
- Open kitchen with fully equipped kitchenette (2-hotplates, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, kettle)
- Dining area with table and 4 chairs
- Bathroom with bath (shower curtain)
- Possibility of parking in the garage
Bed linen and towels are provided.
The apartment is facing west, so that the afternoon sun looks purely.
Easy to arrive and immediately feel at home.
Live where other people wish to be there
Smoking on the balcony is not a Problem.
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 1219 US|
|超过2位住客的价格||$ 6 US 每晚每位住客加收|
Our second (my family and I) expected stay at this apartment in the month of July was from July 26-30, 2015 at the closure of our annual vacation. Again, Christine ensured that we felt at very well at home (repeating her typical welcome treat) including providing us with a storage place for our luggage between our first and second visit. I am not sure she could have provided us with anything much much better than we had. chritine, Herzlich Vielen Dank und gern wieder. Wir wiessen ganz genau wo wir hin sollte, wann naechst wir nach Düsseldorf ankommen.
We stayed here for the first time from July 15-23, 2015. This is an excellent and extremely beautiful apartment with modern fittings and furniture. Had it not been for the excellent and accurate photos, the set-up of the apartment would have been beyond the expectations of my family and I for a rented premises. Christine and her husband were extremely kind to us and anyone who books and checks into this apartment can be sure to feel at home as the apartment has anything that you can think of in any modern home. The red and ash coloured combination of the furnishings is just fantastic. Excellent and varied public transport connections within the Westphalia state. "Da Deutschland auf jeden Fall unsere zweite Heimat ist, war die Buchung von diesem Apartment das richtige. Nur weiter zu empfehlen. Ganz top WIMDUer, deswegen auch immer verbucht!"
Excellent choice for a stay in Duesseldorf:
- very pleasant and accomodating hosts
- nice quiet but at the same time well connected neighborhood
- within walking distance to Rhine river and charming Benrath castle
- well appointed modern and clean appartment
In short: You won't find anything better!
In summer in August and September I spent one week in Christine´s flat. I was very satisfied there. I liked the flat a lot. If I visit Dusseldorf again I will try to stay here one more time. Christine was very nice and helpful. Jan from Prague.
Everything is Perfect! We enjoyed very much staying at this apartment. Location is very good, very quiet outside - only birds singing. Apartment is very nice, comfortable and clean. Internet is free and good speed.
Very nice location, spacious, clean, cosey and quiet. Even better than we expected. Christine is a great host. Communications went smooth and we highly recommend this location to everyone. Whenever I'm back in Düsseldorf and need to stay over, Christine's place is definitely where we want to be!!
Thank you very much for your very nice, clean, well accessorized and comfort apartment.
We stay there during the Medica fair.
The transportation was easy to go from and to the fair and the city.
We defenatly come back.
Thank you Christine.
Die Wohnung und das Umfeld haben unsere Erwartungen voll und ganz erfüllt. Top Lage direkt am Rhein. Wir haben eine gepflegte Wohnung vorgefunden, in der wir uns vom ersten Moment an wohlgefühlt haben.