Floor No.1(with elevator)
|地址||Mulberry Street, 10013 New York, 美国|
- 4 bedroom SHARE: 1 full-size bed in a private bedroom. You get a key for your bedroom door, which you can lock. This is a small room with no window. Everything is newly renovated, including kitchen and 1 full bathroom.
- 1st floor, with elevator/lift.
- Located on sexy Mulberry Street!
- SAFE AWESOME neighborhood: Little Italy, Nolita, and Soho. Walking distance to many restaurants, bars, cafes! There are authentic Italian restaurants downstairs!
- 2 blocks from subway/metro and bus. Near the 6, N, Q, R, A, C, E, J, Z trains.
- WiFi Wireless Internet!
- 32" TV with basic channels included in the common living area.
- Professionally-cleaned towels and sheets/linens, soap, shampoo, hair-dryer, iron.
- Kitchen includes microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, and everything you need to prepare a meal.
- Air-bed available upon request
- NO BED BUGS.
- Be a part of New York City history: Historic pre-war building with original NYC construction dating back to early 1900s: "exposed piping", "fire-escape" outside your window, and vintage radiators. We provide the true NYC experience. Stay at our apartment and you'll experience how real New Yorkers live! - 30 nights minimum may apply.
In the upper-right corner, enter your check-in and check-out dates and the number of people in your party. You will see the total price.
Please contact the host before booking to confirm availability.
Please feel free to ask the host any questions or inquire about their other offers.
Bed linen and towels are provided.
Be respectful of the neighbours.
Guests should not talk loudly or loiter in the hallway.
Basic toiletries are provided.
Guests should leave the apartment in a clean state.
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||$ 605 US|
|超过1位住客的价格||$ 11 US 每晚每位住客加收|
The room was clean but he didn't write that house has 4 room (up to 12 people) with only one WC! Shower temp. Regulator doesn't work. WC is moving when you sit down. Room for 4 people too small (no space for opening luggage)
The topic "gemütliches nettes Zimmer" means "cosy bedroom" is a description which does not fit with the reality. Very small room (as described with no window), two paople could sparely store their luggage and hang a shirt. Sparely possible to open the door when somebody is standing in the room and luggage is stored.No window in the whole appartment exept in one room. No fresh air in the room, the ventilation was insufficient, so it was pretty hot at night. Very thin walls, so every talk in the rooms besides could be heard. Later we did change the location for the shower should be repaired, the other location was better.
Host did not show his/her face once.. not at the start and not at the end.. even did not text me back after leaving the appartment. Room (and bed) was much smaller than the pictures. Bathroom also was not what I had expected. All in all, not the best stay I've had. But it's very cheap and the location is excellent.
Thank you so much! Great place to stay during your visit, recommend it! . Great host!!
I fyou're looking for a shabby room in a noisy area , with a shared bathroom with eleven other people (good luck cleaning your teeth in the morning after a stranger has just been in the bathroom!), andif your lucky, no windows in your bedroom, then this is the place for you. The air conditioning is really noisy, so keepsyou awake, and if its not that, then it will be the loud music from next door. If thats what you're looking for, you.ll love this place. The lift ourside has a unique odor to it too, so really welcoming. And don't be confused, the white clean bedsheets on the website, may not be there to make the rooms look bigger, but i promise, it's the same room you booked. If you're not hapy with it make sure you use the wholeof your first day trying to resolve the situation, because if you don't, the proprietor, or Wimbdu, wont helpyou. You may have to move location completely. Happy holiday!
the apartment was great! it was clean and nice, everything was arranged well. The neighbours were very quite and the apartment is well situated.
Stayed at this apartment on the lower eastside for 8 days. The apartment was as presented in the photos and was clean and well appointed. The location was perfect, close to the East Village and Greenwich Village. Close to the Subway, with 7 train providing access direct to Bryant Park (Times Square ) We could not of hoped for a better situated place to stay.. Very safe neighbourhood with my wife taking subway by herself at 10.30pm at night after seeing a Broadway show .The whole Wimdu and host experience ran very smoothly so full marks to both of them. The only suggestion to improve the quality of the apartment would have been a TV with a better reception, as at times we struggled to pick up the one news station ( only a minor criticism ). Yes I would recommend the apartment to others and would stay there again
Clean, basic and noisy. You get what you paid for.
The apartment was exactly as shown in the Photos. Small but convenient for two people. We enjoyed our stay very much.
The shower was pretty dirty though and in the kitchen a lot of utilities were missing. But we didn't cook that much anyways. They gonna sell this place, so I don't know if it will be available in the future.
I can recommend this place to young people who don't spend a lot of time inside and who are not sensitive to street noise or a lot of stairs.
Mike was very nice and helped us with our luggage.
Everything was good at Mulberry Str. 136.
Well connected with Midtown Manhattan, good Italian restaurants just downstairs.