Floor No.1(with elevator)
|地址||Mulberry Street, 10013 New York, 美国|
- 4 bedroom SHARE: 1 full-size bed in a private bedroom. You get a key for your bedroom door, which you can lock. This is a small room with no window. Everything is newly renovated, including kitchen and 1 full bathroom.
- 1st floor, with elevator/lift.
- Located on sexy Mulberry Street!
- SAFE AWESOME neighborhood: Little Italy, Nolita, and Soho. Walking distance to many restaurants, bars, cafes! There are authentic Italian restaurants downstairs!
- 2 blocks from subway/metro and bus. Near the 6, N, Q, R, A, C, E, J, Z trains.
- WiFi Wireless Internet!
- 32" TV with basic channels included in the common living area.
- Professionally-cleaned towels and sheets/linens, soap, shampoo, hair-dryer, iron.
- Kitchen includes microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, and everything you need to prepare a meal.
- Air-bed available upon request
- NO BED BUGS.
- Be a part of New York City history: Historic pre-war building with original NYC construction dating back to early 1900s: "exposed piping", "fire-escape" outside your window, and vintage radiators. We provide the true NYC experience. Stay at our apartment and you'll experience how real New Yorkers live! - 30 nights minimum may apply.
In the upper-right corner, enter your check-in and check-out dates and the number of people in your party. You will see the total price.
Please contact the host before booking to confirm availability.
Please feel free to ask the host any questions or inquire about their other offers.
Bed linen and towels are provided.
Be respectful of the neighbours.
Guests should not talk loudly or loiter in the hallway.
Basic toiletries are provided.
Guests should leave the apartment in a clean state.
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||$ 605 US|
|超过1位住客的价格||$ 11 US 每晚每位住客加收|
Perfect for people which are only for sleeping at the apartment. The room and bathroom is small but enouh. It is very close to the subway, clean and you can use the kitchen. For us it was the perfect accommodation!
Very friendly contact, Flat is realy clean and comfortable. In the heart of chinatown. Realy easy to get to the trainstaition. It was a wonderfull time. I can realy recommend this flat.
The apartment is very accessible to midtown, Brooklyn and any place else in Manhattan. Is was clean and had enough room for 3 people. With bigger luggage the stairs might be a challenge but it's manageable. All in all I would recommend staying there and I would stay there again!
Lovely place and close to everything. Not very sound isolated in the hallway but we weren't disturbed. I would definitely stay here again.
We went to New York from 5th to 16th january 2016, in the John's flat, to visit.
The flat is very well located, with the subway; No problem to go tro a place. We recommand this flat for that!
However, we don't recommand it for the reception! We didn't see John or anybody. We had to guess how we open the bathroom !!
In the other hand the flat was very clean all trip long.
Location in Little Italy is perfect for a NY trip. Room was nice, clean and cosy. But: place was fully booked, so in total 8 people stayed there. There's only one bathroom to share with all. So first come, first serve every morning. Cleaning is done every other day. Also only 4 chairs and a small sofa. Not all rooms have windows. This didn't come out in the description.
The room was clean but he didn't write that house has 4 room (up to 12 people) with only one WC! Shower temp. Regulator doesn't work. WC is moving when you sit down. Room for 4 people too small (no space for opening luggage)
The topic "gemütliches nettes Zimmer" means "cosy bedroom" is a description which does not fit with the reality. Very small room (as described with no window), two paople could sparely store their luggage and hang a shirt. Sparely possible to open the door when somebody is standing in the room and luggage is stored.No window in the whole appartment exept in one room. No fresh air in the room, the ventilation was insufficient, so it was pretty hot at night. Very thin walls, so every talk in the rooms besides could be heard. Later we did change the location for the shower should be repaired, the other location was better.
Great location. Very simple and small apt. The location is wonderful as you atre on the green subway (just 5 mints) and you can go up and doqn. John was nice leaving us till 5, instead of 11.30, with no extra payment.
We have just arrived at home. We have spent a week in this apartment. The beds are comfortable to rest and the room was really clean. The rest of the apartment is not as big as we imagined taking a look to the photos. It is really well comunicated with the rest of Manhattan. We didn't see Mike a lot, but he was kind when we met. The building is not really nice but it is not a bad place to spend a days in NY.