A Lovely Private Double Room - Las Vegas
|地址||Grenville Lane, Dublin 1 Dublin, 爱尔兰|
The room has access to 2 bathrooms, a beautiful living room, a modern spacious kitchen with all the mod cons, a central heating, a free on road parking and a nice garden. Bedlinen and towels are available for every guest.
GREAT CENTRAL HOUSE.
St Brendans is ideally situated between Mountjoy Square and Parnell street, (see map and directions). It has perfect access to the famous street market on Moore St, and North Cumberland St flea market (on Saturday morning).
High street shops, restaurants, take aways, bars, sport facilities etc are all within easy reach on Henry St, Grafton st, Talbot St, O Connell St and Parnell st.
Numerous Tourist attractions are all within a few minutes walk - including The Hugh Lane Art gallery, The Irish writers musem, the Garden of Rememberance, The Spire, Temple Bar, Trinity College, O Connell and Halfpenny bridges, Guinness Brewery, Jameson whiskey tour, Croke Park stadium and Museum or whatever takes your fancy.
Public transport links by bus, train, Luas(local tram system) or DART (Coastal train from Howth to Bray), are available from nearby Connolly Station and tours of Dublin City or to any part of Ireland are easy to access from here.
住宿规定1/ Please keep the house calm and quiet especially from 11.00pm until 8.00am
2/Your check in time must be carefully arranged before your arrival.
3/ It is very important that you contact the host at least one week before your arrival. That will allow her time to meet you or send you the door code
4/Check out time is up to 10 am. If you need to store your luggage, you should contact the host to ensure that such an arrangement is possible to happen. In case there are new guests coming the same day, you may not be allowed to extent your stay.
4/ Keep the shared areas clean after using them. (ESPECIALLY KITCHEN & BATHROOMS).
5/Smoking is NOT permitted in St Brendans.
6/Turn off ALL appliances when you go out.
7/ ENJOY your stay in Dublin and in Ireland.
Nos hemos quedado dos noches en casa de Erika:
1. Muy buena ubicación, cerca del centro (15 minutos caminando).
2. Si alquilas coche, y tienes un poco de suerte, el callejón donde se encuentra la casa es el único sitio que vimos en Dublín donde no había que pagar para dejar estacionado el coche en la calle. Nosotros llegamos de noche a Dublín aparqué el coche en zona de pago (que por la noche no hay que pagar) y me levanté tempranito y lo aparqué dentro aprovechando que la gente sale a trabajar.
3. Buena cocina, tostadora, microondas, cacharos varios, el horno no funcionaba durante nuestra estancia.
1. El callejón es algo siniestro, y la primera noche da cosilla caminar por allí.
2. Casa muy ruidosa, estábamos en la planta baja (arriba hay 3 habitaciones mas), la casa, suelo y paredes son de madera o algo por el estilo, y se escucha todo, justo al lado la puerta de la calle, que no cierra bien y te tragas todos los portazos cuando cierran.
3. La habitación en general bien, pero lo que interesa, la cama, muy muy muy muy muy mal, colchón de muelles y viejo, el colchón te traga, si no fuera por los muelles, colchón de agua.
4. Lavamos ropa interior y la colgamos en un tendedero que había en la cocina, justo estaba por ahí Erika, y nos lo mandó a quitar, vamos, a buscarte la vida en la habitación para secar la ropa.
5. Check out, muy desagradable, es a las 10 am y desde las 9.30 aporreando la puerta, dando prisas, 9.45 mas de lo mismo.
6. No se os ocurra dejar las toallas sucias en el suelo, a y las chicas quítense bien el maquillaje de la cara antes de la ducha, porque la señorita Erika se molesta si la toalla se ensucia.
Gran país y grande su gente.
The room it's very confortable, near to the centre and close to bus station!
The accomodation was very nice. We had a lovely room with enough space for the two of us. In addition, everything was clean. There was only one thing that we were disappointed about: the noise. You can hear everybody walking and talking. Besides that minor thing, we had a lovely stay!
Nice, clean room in a good location. Erika was very friendly and we enjoyed our stay.
Its a fine apartment near the city center and its very safe. The booking and communication is simple and friendly. The price is also nice.
It was a nice room, not too big but with the necessary for 4 days. The house is cleaned everyday, and it is in a nice area.
We were really happy and comfortable at Erika's apartment. Is a very nice place, very good location and the room was really nice.
The only problem was the radiation around the house, our room was perfect, but outside it was really cold.
We enjoy really much our time in Dublin.
Nice location and nice room.
I was overall happy with the room.
My boyfriend and I stayed a Friday and a Saturday night and the price was really good considering that the house is 10 minutes walk to Temple bar and 5 minutes to buses that go to the airport.
The room was nice and clean and the bathroom as well. The house was well organised and you have a towel each and even a hair dryer.
So very good location, nice room and house.
The only small flaw was the shower running very slowly (it took a while to rinse my hair and they are not long).
The location and room were very nice and comfortable. The shower upstairs hardly worked and the heating downstairs didn't work so it was really cold in the house downstairs. The host was friendly and took good care, but overreacted when we only left 4 glasses in the kitchen to clean after a night out. The stay was very good in Dublin we would come back again.