Stylish Rome Apartment + Balcony (B3)
Floor No.(with elevator)
Modern and attractive, the apartment features designer furniture and a variety of artwork. The bedroom includes a double bed, and a double sofa bed can be found in the cosy living area. Guests can relax in front of the TV, or make a delicious meal in the fully fitted kitchen.
The nearest bus stops are a 2-minute walk away, and provide 24 hour services. Garbatella Metro Station can be reached within 10 minutes on foot, and offers direct access to the historic heart of the city.
The nightlife of Trastevere can be reached within just 20 minutes by bus, and the area features a range of restaurants, bars and clubs. The Colosseum, Arch of Constantine and the Roman Forum are all just 20 minutes away via the Metro.
住宿规定The price does not include: Tourist tax of € 3,50 per person per night.
Check in after 23:30 has an extra cost of 20.00 euro payable in cash on arrival.
Write me as soon as you know your estimated time of arrival at the apartment please let me know when you arrive at the airport send me an SMS.
– Tourist Tax: 3,50 EUR per day per person. Children under 10 are not subject to pay the tax. This price needs to be paid in cash or credit card at the time of the check-in.
– Late Check-in:
After 21.30: There is an extra charge of 20 EUR to be paid in cash or credit at the time of the check-in.
After 24.00: There is an extra charge of 30 EUR to be paid in cash or credit at the time of the check-in.
– Special Room Setup Requests:
We usually offer accommodation for 2 people in a double bed. If you require different bed setups (eg 2 people in 2 single beds) please advise prior to the arrival date, for 2 guests needs two bed there will be an extra charge of 10.00 euro
Please be aware that our staff will wait for you 40 minute after the check-in time. If you are aware of any delay (train or flight) please communicate the information as soon as possible, to have time to plan our arrival to the apartment. If we don’t hear anything from you we will leave the apartment.
|超过2位住客的价格||$ 23 US 每晚每位住客加收|
Very spacious apartment, and very quiet, despite being very central and conveniently located: just a 15 / 20 minute walk from the Colosseum and Circus Maximus. There are a number of small café's just outside the apartment and plenty of small grocery shops and restaurants if you do do not want to stray too far from your apartment.
The apartment is clean and spacious, if a little antiquated, and the bedroom has VERY comfy beds. Wifi works well, although it has a password that would put the Pentagon's security system to shame ;-).
All in all, highly recommended, and the owner and caretaker are a joy as well: very helpful and friendly.
The apartment is in a great location, close to shopping with easy access to tourist sights and is clean, comfortable and quite roomy . Mirko has furnished it with everything you could possibly need and he was helpful and friendly. A few noises from the apartment next door (small child crying at night - I think not feeling well) but hey, that is all part of being in Rome.
Our stay in Rome was wonderful and the apartment was a key factor in bringing that about.
Thank you Mirko for a good time just near the centre of Roma in a quiet and well equipped flat. Good value for the rent. We recommend the pizzeria just at the front door. Take care Fabian
So nice and romantic flat, Mirko is a very kind person. Excellent option!!
We were really happy about staying in Mirkos ‘einzigartige Dachwohnung mit Terasse’. The Flat is cosy and lays in a very nice neighborhood – the Via Stabia is very quiet, but you just have to walk 5 minutes to be on Piazza di Roma which is very lively and local (not touristic). The place was also perfect with children and it was wonderful to sit on the Terrace at night, drinking beer and wine after a full-scheduled day in Rome. Also the Flat is quite central: half an hour walk to Colloseum and walking distance to Via Appia. With the Metro from Piazza di Roma you are at Termini in 10 minutes.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
This was the first time we rented a private owned apartment and it far exceeded expectations.
It is a perfect place to stay, with all things you would wish for within reach. Don’t expect the Ritz, where everything is shiny and new, but do expect a cosy place that makes you feel more at home than most hotels do.
- Perfect host(s), although I didn’t meet Mirko in person he was of great help via email or phone. While at the apartment we could ask his brother in law Fabrizio anything, he even picked us up from the train station when we arrived.
- Great spacious and nice balcony, perfect for breakfast and dinner.
- Well located near the metro station and a supermarket.
- The apartment contains everything you need, with a complete kitchen (with pots, pans etc.), a living room, a bathroom, balcony, television, radio and WiFi.
- Near a train line, but if you close the shutters (and wear some earplugs during the night, it is ok)
- The bed is a bit hard and very shaky. If your partner turns in his/her sleep, it’ll probably wake you.
- We didn’t experience this ourselves, but I think it can become very hot in the apartment when the temperature rises
The apartment was a real delight to stay in, there are quirks which you have to just put up with yet all in all a great place to stay if you wish to be a part of Rome and not just a tourist.
- Easy access to center of Rome, short walk to the main line station that takes you to and from the airport.
- Metro station a shorter walk to get to and takes you into the heart of Rome with no hassle. note there are only 2 metro lines in Rome, the Red and Blue lines.
- Super market (Food hall) a 5-10 minute walk from the apartment where you can get all that you need
- Baconney that you can use for evening meals or breakfast in the mornings
- good kitchen and bathroom
- TV at your disposal, note a loose connection at the back of the TV connecting the TV to the Sky box, takes a little used to
- Excellent king size bed, rather hard/firm but a pleasant nights sleep
- Great host, is at Email reach 24/7 and on the phone if needed
- is close to the main train line, Trains rattle the bedroom during the night so take ear plugs! just takes a little getting used to.
- Although Mirko said he is trying to fix the issue, the fridge freezer compartment leaks water very slowly but is usable, this as mentioned is going to be resolved.
Apart from that, an enjoyable stay, me and my girlfriend enjoyed Rome and very much enjoyed our stay at the apartment, Mirko is a great host, friendly, helpful and easy going. if you are late he will be there to see you are ok to the apartment he even as it was near 12 midnight picked both of us up at the train station close to the apartment by car just to make sure we got there - and he could get some sleep :)
Spazioso appartamento ben servito da tram per arrivare in centro.
Nessun rumore esterno all'appartamento.
Non abbiamo usato la cucina
Ich habe das Apartment gut gefunden kurzer Weg von der Strassenbahn mit guter Verbindung zum Flughafen und in die Stadt.Angekommen und schon bin ich nett von Roberto begrüsst worden. Apartment im ersten Stock mit Aufzug und gut gesichert. Keinen Lärm ausser Hausgeräusche. und etwas grün vor dem Balkon.
Mit der Einrichtung und Hygiene war ich nicht begeistert.Alles ein wenig sehr verwohnt es besteht ein Renovierungsstau die weisen Wände sehr verwohnt und der Verputz ist teilweise feucht. Aber das größte waren die Handtücher mit Make-up vom Vormieter ( Vermutung schlecht gewaschen) und das Besteck so wie die gesamte Küche gehören überholt. Kein Kaffee kochen möglich kein Streichholz im Haus sowie Trockentücher daher war das Besteck und Porzellan nicht gespült.Das ganze Inventar in der Küche gehört ersetzt. Bei Ikea für vier Personen gibt es neues.(z.b. Alle drei Becher waren angeschlagen)
So etwas muss nicht sein das war eklig. Man sollte schon auf Sauberkeit und etwas
Stiel achten. Da kann man sich die Schilder Sparen die so rumstehen.
Die Wohnung ist nicht schlecht und die Lage Super eine kleine Renovierung und bessere Pflege schon sieht alles viel besser aus.
Noch was ist schrecklich Licht über dem Tisch mit Neonröhre.
Ich reise gerne mit Wimdu in Apartments weil ich eine Küche habe, wenigstens Kaffee und einen Snack sollte man sich zubereiten können.