Wonderful apartment in Vinohrady
Floor No.(with elevator)
|地址||Korunní, 12000 Prague, 捷克|
Apartment’s house was built in XIX century at beautiful Vinograd’s district, and it’s very close to Wenceslas square (2 min. by foot is a subway station). Lovely garden behind the house and trams stop in a couple of minute makes apartment even more attractive.
In a few steps from the apartment a lot of restaurants where you can taste not only traditional Czech cuisine, and also: Indian, Italian, Greek, Russian meals, and for a sweet tooth nearby is an amazing french patisserie.
Twice a week at "Jiriho z Podebrad" square working farmer's market. But anyway, you don’t need to wait the market, grocery store just in couple of minute walking.
Some attractive places nearby:
1. The famous Zizkov’s Television Tower, from which you can see a stunning view on Prague, just in a 10 minute walk from the house
2. Church of the Most Sacred Heart of Our Lord
3. On next subway station is a big shopping mall "Flora"
4. Cocktail bar "Puerto Rico", a Belgian bar "Los v Oslu" and Czech restaurant "Potrefena Husa"
5. Also if you travel with your little one, in front of the house is a huge park with playground
6. Free parking starts in 300 meters from the house
Apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• Double bed – 160x200 cm
• Little comfy sofa – 140x200 cm
• Kitchenware (spoons, forks, knives, cups, dishes, pans etc.)
• Washing Machine
• Stove and oven
• TV with satellite in living room
• Free Wi-Fi
• And other (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hoover, dryer rack)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
1) Our apartment for non-smoking,
2) Under the law of the Czech Republic, unfortunately, you cannot make any noise after 22:00.
Check in / check-out / add. information:
1) Check-in at 14:00
2) Check-out in 11:00
3) We provide bedding and towels
4) No needed security deposit and cleaning fee.
|超过2位住客的价格||$ 8 US 每晚每位住客加收|
The apartment and the building itself was great. Huge balcony, well equipped kitchen, large and comfortable beds. Even though the area is not far from the centre of the city it looks really bad. The good thing is that you will need not more than 10 minutes with public transport to get out of there.
tutto ben organizzato ,appartamento Ottimo ,personale disponibile ,grazie di tutto
Great studio apartment! There was only two of us, but there was plenty of room for others as there is a fold out futon as well. Apartment is on the top floor, but that wasn't a problem for us as we did not have much luggage and it was quieter on the top level. Bathroom was a bit old, but we did not mind. Alex met us right outside the apartment and the check in and check out process was very smooth! Located right next to the tram which connects into the old town perfectly with only a couple of stops! Perfect place for our short weekend trip :)
Hello, we've enjoyed a lot the stay in Prague, a lovely city, but had a bad experience with the flat booked through Ilya/ Alex. At arrival we had to realise that the flat chosen by us was not available, probably was rent to tourists which have booked a longer stay than ours.Finally we were accomodated in a different flat, smaller than the one previously reserved and without parking facilities.
Es waren wunderschöne Tage, die Wohnung ist modern, sehr sauber und freundlich. Um die Ecke gibt es alles was man braucht: Bäcker, Lebensmittel und Restaurants. In die Stadt braucht man mit der Bahn (fährt alle 5 min ) ca. 15 Minuten. Wir kommen gern wieder!
Her er mine + og - ved opholdet
+ Lejligheden ny og pæn.
- Indeholdt kun 1 værelse med opredning I stuen. Man fik opfattelsen af at der var 2 soveværelser i annoncen.
+ Lejligheden ligger et stykke fra centrum men nær offentlig transport så det er ikke et problem.
- Der er ikke tilstrækkelig bestik og tallerkner til 4 personer ( eksempelvis var der kun 2 kopper)
+ Lukket garage til bil
- Sengetøjet var ikke i orden - hovedpudebetræk var et lagen viklet omkring puden.
- Toilet sæde låget var flækket halvt ved ankomst - knækkede helt under opholdet.
- Der er stadig håndværkere i bygningen der begynder arbejde med slagboremaskiner kl. 07.00 om morgenen.
Jesteśmy bardzo zadowoleni z pobytu w Pradze.Wszystko było w porządku.Apartament położony w bardzo ładnym miejscu,czysty i przyjemny.Wszystko było zgodne z opisem oferty.Polecam
We were not able to take the trip in person, but the hosts were kind enough to accept our grandparents as replacement for us, which is the first star.
Our grandparents said, that the flat was very comfortable and the service was also very friendly and helpfull. So we can easily recommand this offer!
Bardzo przytulne i zadbane mieszkanie w kamienicy. Trochę daleko od rynku, ale idealny dla każdego kto po sporym posiłku i paru piwach zamierza nieco spalić w drodze do mieszkania. Szczerze polecam.
Natalia's flat is a really great location, very big, modern and clean, full equipment kitchen, it 's what i expected from the photos and the description,no problem for the check-in/check-out time and Alex was very helpful with us.
The location is linked to the city center by metro (the metro stop is just 5 minutes walking from the flat) but it's also easy to get it on foot (15 minutes walking), furthermore Alex speaks a very fluent english so we didn't have any problem to talk with him.
I can only say thanks to Natalia for the beatiful holydays which we passed in Prague.
Definitely will recommend this place to my friends.