Apartment for 2 people in the Latin Quarter
Floor No.1(with elevator)
|地址||rue des Ursullines, 75005 Paris, 法国|
In the heart of the capital and near the famous Latin Quarter you can walk in the Luxembourg Gardens, stroll along docks of the Seine or visit the Pantheon. You can discover the shops of old books and enjoy many plugged restaurants in the area. This is a very central location, ideal for access to the different attractions Parisien .
At the 1st floor , this apartment has a living room with a open kitchen and a bathroom . The apartment has lots of charm and the decoration is very nice. Completely refurbished .
- Fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob , microwave , integrated fridge freezer, toaster, kettle , coffee maker as well as dishes , pots, cups and glasses .
- Bathroom with shower , WC.
- Living room with sofa, TV and a coffee table.
- An ironing board and iron are available
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
Towels and linens are provided as well as cleaning . An efficient heating system ensures a steady and comfortable temperature in the apartment.
WIFI Internet access and TV included. It's possible to book a private parking close the apartment.
TO / FROM THE AIRPORT
From Roissy Charles de Gaulle and Orly airport you can reach the apartment directly with the Luxembourg station which is a five minute by foot .
The neighborhoof is also well served by buses that will allow you to move quickly in Paris .
For late arrivals , there is an extra charge of EUR 20 between 20h and 22h and after 22h EUR 40 .
A deposit of € 200 is required to cover any damage or repairs in the apartment. The deposit must be paid by credit card on arrival day with our mobile payment terminal (the sum in question is not loaded but "pre-authorized" like renting a car for example).
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 645 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 2088 US|
Lovely little apartment in a fantastic location. Very quiet side street which was good, and it wasn't too hot despite the fact that Paris was sweltering. High enough up to be able to leave the windows open overnight. Some of the instructions - e.g. How to get rid of the rubbish - were out of date and there was a bit of confusion about picking the key up but it worked out in the end and otherwise was an absolutely super place for anyone spending time in the Latin Quarter. I'd stay there again.
Es tal y como se describe. Ideal para dos personas, bien comunicado para ir a cualquier parte (RER B a 2 minutos) y en buena zona para pasear París.
Muy bien situado aunque un tanto ruidoso.
La chica que nos atendió apenas nos explicó nada y se fue rápido.
Tiene todo lo necesario para estar a gusto, aunque de la tele por cable, sólo hay una cadena en español.
Hay cerca buenos restaurantes, panaderías y tiendas de alimentación.
Apart from aggravation upon arrival when I was kept waiting 45 minutes in spite of having clearly made an appointment with the host, all was fine.
funktionell eingerichtetes und ausgestattetes, ruhig gelegenes Appartement in unmittelbarer Nähe der RER Station Luxembourg (direkte Verbindung zum Flughafen CDG)
Einziges kleines Manko war, dass die Heizung abgestellt war.
Situación inmejorable, zona céntrica, y bien comunicada. Rodeada de zonas donde pasear y comer a cualquier hora.
Dejlig lejlighed i hyggeligt nærområde med masser af butikker, cafeer og spisesteder.
P-kælder på den modsatte side af gaden - virkelig nemt.
Lejligheden ligger ret centralt, og med metroen lige i nærheden er man hurtigt inde i centrum.
Dejligt med egen terrasse, den trænger dog lige til nogle ordentlige møbler :-).
My sister and I spent one week in this apartment at the beginning of August.
We are both quite satisfied. Here a list of pros and cons of our stay.
- the owner of the apartment, Jérémy, has been really helpful and ready to answer to all the questions and doubts before the trip.
- the apartment is nice and big enough for two people;
- it is perfectly located in the heart of the city. Some of the most famous touristic attractions are 5/10 minutes far (such as the Louvre Museum, the Centre Pompidou, the Tuileries Gardens, Notre Dame, the Saint Chapel, the Pont Neuf, Place Dauphine...);
- bus and underground stations are close;
- there are lots of restaurants to go eating, having an happy hour or an after dinner and there is an AMAZING bakery which is called "Patisserie Julien" which makes delicious bread (the baguettes, the famous French bread) and cakes/sweets. It is just 1 minute far;
- if you want to go shopping, there is a shopping centre (Les Halles) and lots of shops nearby;
- the area is really lively during the day but especially during the night. It could be a little noisy maybe, but it was not a problem for us (if you are a lightsleeper it could be). The area is also safe and, I wouldn't say for wealthy people, but it was really good.
- all electronic devices worked perfectly;
- the bed was a real NIGHTMARE. It was one of those sofas that you open and can use as beds, but that was not the problem since it was comfortable. The real problem was the iron bed base which creaked even at the smallest movement. It was really noisy and annoying because you risk to wake up the other person and yourself too.
- another big problem for us was the absence of shutters since there were just the glass windows. Luckily the area was safe but we felt a bit unsafe anyway. Because of this we couldn't open them to let some air in during the night and being in August is not the ideal. Moreover just one of the two windows had curtains. Anyway, we noticed that most buildings of the quarter don’t have shutters, so maybe it is normal there, but for people used to have them (like us in Italy), it is really strange.
- the floor which was covered in parquet was not perfect in some spots and creaked.
- the bathroom is maybe too small for people which are not thin or medium size. There are very few centimetres between the toilet, the shower and the sink. It could be a little uncomfortable. It was not a problem for us, but maybe this information could be important for others.