Amazing Apartment on 39th floor 774
Floor No.39(with elevator)
|地址||Rijswijkseplein, 2516 LX The Hague, 荷兰|
Central location next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This apartment is fully furnished and is on Wimdu as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed Wimdu like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Wimdu. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has a double bed. The apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbnd. Baby-bed is available on request.
There is no smoking in the apartments; all are equipped with individual smoke alarms. There is a penalty for smoking of a minimum of €500 to reset the alarms and pay for additional cleaning. To facilitate our low pricing, please try and leave the apartment as clean as possible. Respect the neighbours living in the building. No groups or parties are allowed in the apartments for this reason, there is a penalty of € 500,- For parties we have special function rooms at The Penthouse restaurant on the 40th and 42 floor, let us know your requirements and we will be glad to make an offer. We reserve the right to terminate any reservation by guests not sticking to our house rules, you will be asked to leave the apartment immediately without any right to a refund. We are happy hosts, please be a happy tenant!
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 563 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 2242 US|
|超过2位住客的价格||$ 23 US 每晚每位住客加收|
Very beautiful place, independant, clean and perfect appartment !
All equipment available !
Bonus : very nice sight on the city and not so far from the center (15 min by feet)
Thank you very much
Marco and Marjo
I had a wonderful experience living on the 29th floor the fist time in my life. The service was aslo very helpful. The Hague Tower is in the central district and next to a railway station called Hollands Spoor where you can take a bus, tram, train etc.to all directions.
It was a pleasure to stay in this apartment in the 39th floor of the Hague Tower, great theater. The Service starting from arriving at the reception till depature was very excellent,the apartment proper and very impressive. My girlfriend and me like very much to stay there. Thank you very much, Elwin!!
The flat is in a good place, excellent views, everything was okay. I hope I can go back sometime.
Elwin was very helpful and regardful.
It's very nice, clean, modern and amazing view! Highly recommended and we will come back again :-) Thank you very much!!
If you want to reach the Sky then you have to stay here! Wonderful and amazing Apartment! recommended every time! thanks for the luxury stay :)
A perfect stay straight in the center. Comforting size with far more than standard supplies, generous size and an astonishing view. We felt welcomed with having our own space. Very nice people at the reservation. There was nothing we could miss; even had a bottle opener and wine glasses. The only critics to make my rating more credible: next time I´ll go grab the hoover to clean underneath the bed. We definately come back to also enjoy diner at the restaurant on top. Plus enjoy the marvelous DVD-collection at the room, (unfortunately somebody took away the scart-cable this time). We decided it was so much more pleasure than staying in a common 4****-Hotel. Thanks so much, Elwin!
Great place to stay!
we had a wonderful time, enjoying the comfort of a fully equipped place, having a marvelous view, being really close to the center and having a great person as a Host, really thumbs up to Elwin!
if you use the dryer close the washroom door or the fire alarm might start, and I can assure you it takes time for that sound to come out of your ears!
I know I paid to stay here & eat in the restaurant on the 42nd floor but because the apartment was so nice & the staff so caring, I felt more like a guest.
A small caution: Finishing touches are being applied to the apartment - nothing to interfere with your stay, just a picture hung or some other minor other minor change to polish the apartment. They are minor, e.g., the washer & dryer are in place & working.
I'm looking forward to returning.
Beautiful appointed apartment with fabulous views. Excellent host with very helpful
Information to locate the property and surrounding sights. The apartment was
spacious practical and peaceful. We would recommend this lovely apartment to
any couple wishing to stay in the Den Haag and Rotterdam area. Thanks Elwin
for a wonderful stay.
Regards Bob and Beryl from Australia