Boutique apartment in Rehavia
|地址||AlHarizi, Jerusalem, 以色列|
The apartment is located on a quiet, tree-lined street named Alharizi.
It is suitable for couples, families and is wheelchair accessible. It can accommodate up to seven people and one infant. A children's playground is nearby.
The premises have been recently remodeled and furnished. Features include:
* Central air-conditioning and heating
* Washing machine and dryer
* Cable TV and wireless internet connection
* Fresh linens and towels
* Strictly kosher kitchen, equipped with meat and dairy dishes
* Full-size refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave, and dishwasher
For Shabbat accommodations the following is also included:
* Hot water urn
* Shabbat hot plate
* Shabbat utensils such as candle sticks, kidush cup, benchers and more
The apt is on the ground floor and has a beautiful small garden with outdoor table and chairs. It is great for a Bar B Q.
It is the greatest location!!!
The superb location is in walking distance to many attractions, including:
* Gra shul, 2 minute walk away
* Great Synagogue, 5 minutes
* Ben-Yehuda promenade and downtown area, 10 minutes away
* Israel Museum and Knesset Building, 10 minutes
* Old City and Kotel, 20 minutes
A walkway brings you to Keren Kayemet Street, where you can find:
Restaurants, coffee shops, bakery, pizza, minimarket, Shabbat take-away food, dry cleaners, pharmacy, beauty parlor, and more…
We look forward to hosting you in our apartment, and wish you a memorable visit to Jerusalem.
|每週價格||$ 1358 US|
|月租价格||$ 4315 US|
The Boutique apartment in Rehavia was perfect for our vacation in Jerusalem. It is spacious, recently refurbished and very well equipped. The garden is a quiet and nice place to sit to have the morning coffee and to relax in the evening. The apartment is located in a very quiet street, no through traffic, and is within walking distance to the old city. We can absolutely recommend it!
Fin lägenhet och fräsch lägenhet. Lite dåligt med husgeråd dock. Vi hade problem att hitta rätt och ingen receptionen pratade engelska. Se till att ni får en riktigt bra beskrivning hur ni skall hitta. Tyvärr fick vi inte använda gymet. Poolen stängde 1 november vilket vi inte visste.