At La Buhaira with private terrace
Floor No.3(with elevator)
|地址||Calle Oscar Carvallo, 41018 Sevilla, 西班牙|
You can access all the places of interest in the city in a few minutes: the Cathedral, Maria Luisa Park, Torre del Oro, Santa Cruz quarter, etc...
The House consists of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living/dining room and a cosy terrace. Parking closed to air free, highly desirable in the area.
Excellent value for money. Very interesting prices for long term rentals.
Baby cot 25€
Check-in from 15:00 to 21:30.
From 21:30 to 23:30, there is an extra charge of 25€.
From 23:30 to 01:00, there is an extra charge of 40€.
From 01:00 on, the charge is of 60€.
These amounts must be paid on cash at the check in.
Check-out before 12:00.
Bedroom 1 - 1 double bed - 2 guests
Bedroom 2 - 1 single bed - 1 guest
Bedroom 3 - 1 single bed - 1 guest
Living room - 1 double sofa bed - 2 guests
No pets allowed
|Monthly rate for up to 4 guests||$ 1534 US|
|超过4位住客的价格||$ 35 US 每晚每位住客加收|
We had a nice time in your flat, and we hope, we kept it to
Your satisfaction. Your city is very wunderfull and we come back
Some day and then we will stay in your flat again, if you want us to.
Have a nice time
Elke and hp
Great location, with lots o restaurants, cafes and bars around, but not in the middle of the tourist "traps", there is a market right downstairs to buy something and eat it on the terrace or simply to have breakfast in there, 10 minute walk to main attractions
Host was very nice and explained us well all we needed to know about the city.
There is a really nice alley that goes to the river. It has aircon, cutlery, and everything you need.
Overall it was a great experience and it has a great value for money for groups of i would say up to 6 people.
The only downside = one shower only
The flat was in the heart of the city, clean, beautiful and quite.
I would recommend it to everyone!
We had a lovely weekend in beautiful Sevilla. The apartment was complete and cosy and very centrally located, near Giralda in a quiet street. Perfect communication with Carmen, Rocio and Paco. We will be back!
Positive was the quiet location of the apartment and it was clean. Generally speaking utilities were ok. Further the neighbourhood with the fresh market around the corner and the beautiful square with a lots of restaurants and bars.
Minus points the apartment was quit dark with a bit poorly atmoshere.
Basic needs like soap and toiletpaper were missing.
The welcome was disappointing like they did not know that we came there for a week. And the wifi does not function well.
Nice, clean and in the middle of the city, but very noisy.
An excellent apartment close to the Cathedral & the bullring , calle Adriano with a large selection of restaurants & bars was mere steps away from the front door.
The apartment was air conditioned , the TV had a facility to change the Spanish version of many programmes back to the original English language version , hot water was constantly available & the washing machine was a Godsend.
Hugely impressed and would return.
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included