Bright spacious apartment near center
Floor No.(with elevator)
|地址||Musilkova, 15000 Prague, 捷克|
Location is very good:
- Very quiet, peaceful place
- 15 minutes by car to the airport
- 10 minutes by car or tram to the city center, tram stop 200 meters away
- In 5 tram stops is a large shopping mall "Novy Smichov", which is very good for shopping
- Few steps away are grocery shops and a cozy Czech restaurant
Apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• 2 x Double bed – 160x200 cm (1 - in the bedroom, 2 - in the livingroom)
• Little comfy sofa – 140x200 cm in the livingroom
• Kitchenware (spoons, forks, knives, cups, dishes, pans etc.)
• Washing Machine
• Stove and oven
• Free Wi-Fi
• And other (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hoover, dryer rack)
• Parking is free in the house
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
1) Our apartment for non-smoking,
2) Under the law of the Czech Republic, unfortunately, you cannot make any noise after 22:00.
Check in / check-out / add. information:
1) Check-in at 14:00
2) Check-out in 11:00
3) We provide bedding and towels
4) No needed security deposit and cleaning fee.
|超过2位住客的价格||$ 9 US 每晚每位住客加收|
L'appartamento con terrazzo è spazioso comodo e silenzioso. E' ben servito: le fermate dell'autobus e del tram sono molto vicine. Nei dintorni ci sono piccoli negozi e qualche ristorante. La zona è tranquilla e non lontana dal centro. Sarebbe utile qualche tenda più pesante per la luce. Il parcheggio interno è molto comodo.
The apartment and the building itself was great. Huge balcony, well equipped kitchen, large and comfortable beds. Even though the area is not far from the centre of the city it looks really bad. The good thing is that you will need not more than 10 minutes with public transport to get out of there.
Hello, we've enjoyed a lot the stay in Prague, a lovely city, but had a bad experience with the flat booked through Ilya/ Alex. At arrival we had to realise that the flat chosen by us was not available, probably was rent to tourists which have booked a longer stay than ours.Finally we were accomodated in a different flat, smaller than the one previously reserved and without parking facilities.
Es waren wunderschöne Tage, die Wohnung ist modern, sehr sauber und freundlich. Um die Ecke gibt es alles was man braucht: Bäcker, Lebensmittel und Restaurants. In die Stadt braucht man mit der Bahn (fährt alle 5 min ) ca. 15 Minuten. Wir kommen gern wieder!
Her er mine + og - ved opholdet
+ Lejligheden ny og pæn.
- Indeholdt kun 1 værelse med opredning I stuen. Man fik opfattelsen af at der var 2 soveværelser i annoncen.
+ Lejligheden ligger et stykke fra centrum men nær offentlig transport så det er ikke et problem.
- Der er ikke tilstrækkelig bestik og tallerkner til 4 personer ( eksempelvis var der kun 2 kopper)
+ Lukket garage til bil
- Sengetøjet var ikke i orden - hovedpudebetræk var et lagen viklet omkring puden.
- Toilet sæde låget var flækket halvt ved ankomst - knækkede helt under opholdet.
- Der er stadig håndværkere i bygningen der begynder arbejde med slagboremaskiner kl. 07.00 om morgenen.
We were not able to take the trip in person, but the hosts were kind enough to accept our grandparents as replacement for us, which is the first star.
Our grandparents said, that the flat was very comfortable and the service was also very friendly and helpfull. So we can easily recommand this offer!
Very homely apartment. Good connection to the city center - 11 minutes by tram. I recommend.
It was a very clean place.it doesn't have the highest and newest furniture .it is ordinary ! The contact with the Owner
Was more then good even though the communication
The flat is by feet about 10 min away from the central place of prague. Shops Restaurants and everything which is needed for a good stay is near by. Highly recommended place !!!!